I haven't tried sharing anything via Google+, so don't know if they force
you to have a Google ID.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the core work
from Spring 2011 and a couple of pictures from chainplate reinforcement
from the prior year.  This year it's just the keel sump (pictures to be
posted later).

I know this is not a particularly good advertisement for owning an older
C&C, or trusting surveyors for that matter...

https://plus.google.com/photos/101312290967793013089/albums/5832293047389624689

Tim
Mojito
1984 C&C 35-3