You're almost certainly going to be on the nut for that.

If you want to avoid that cost, delay your closing until after spring.
commissioning.

Or close and keep some kind of holdback pending sea trial. Of course,
there are fewer degrees of freedom (for both parties) if you do this.

Or, if the only concern is the engine, run it while the boat's still
on the hard... Which is probably what I would do.

Cheers
Colin

--
Sent from my mobile device