  From: Ronald B. Frerker
  To: Dennis C. ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 3:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Another boat

  Dennis,
  Do you have the link for the 24?  My wife thinks we should step down; I'm not
so sure. I love my 30, find it quite roomy and sails just like you think it
should; I believe the phrase is "good reflexes."
  I've quelled the murmurings a bit by going to a 140% genoa instead of the 160
when it's just two of us.
  Ron
  Wild Cheri
  C&C 30