I'm liking the Isotherm ASU SP units.  Probably install one on the next haul
out in a couple years.

Dennis C.

the NC sounds.  Now that we're finally ready to cruise the Chesapeake, I'm
strongly considering adding refrigeration.
>Our ice box kept block ice solid for days and cubes
usable til the bar closed, so I am fairly certain our insulation was pretty
good, but then that performance was sailing in the cooler water of LI Sound and
points east.

>Any recommendations from sailors in the Chesapeake would
be appreciated'