From: allen
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Refrigeration for a C&C 30-2

I had difficulty getting block ice on my trips around the NC sounds.  Now that
we're finally ready to cruise the Chesapeake, I'm strongly considering adding
refrigeration.
Our ice box kept block ice solid for days and cubes usable til the bar closed,
so I am fairly certain our insulation was pretty good, but then that
performance was sailing in the cooler water of LI Sound and points east.

Any recommendations from sailors in the Chesapeake would be appreciated'

Allen Miles
S/V Septima  30-2
Hampton, VA