From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "David Knecht" <davidakne...@gmail.com>, "CNC boat owners, cnc-list"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 10:02:38 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fwd: C&C question

Yup – sure can. They are an ingenious way to ensure good ventilation below. The
mast acts like a chimney especially on not days. The holes suck out cabin air
and it exits at the mast head. Air gets in to the cabin through the main cabin
hatch and engine vents. Never had a problem with musty air below decks

Cheers

John and Maryann

Legacy III

1982 C&C 34