 Subject: Stus-List Mast Holes
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com, "David" <davidrisc...@msn.com>
 Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 6:01 AM

     The mast holes were made by C&C at the factory to
 aid in
     ventilation.  There are about a dozen 1/4" holes
 on our mast, port
     side just below the mast collar......most times, you can
 feel the
     air being sucked into the holes and up the mast.  I
 would see no
     logical reason to cover these holes under normal
 circumstances.

     And I don't think C&C would have put them there
 if they thought
     it would impair the structural integrity of the mast in
 any manner.

     Tell your friend it is not a concern.

     Rob Abbott

     AZURA