This past winter, I pulled my sanitation pump out fitting and found some
significant rot.  Dug it out and used Smiths clear penetrating epoxy to
seal and fix the open wood grain.  They recommend rewetting frequently over
the course of a few days to a week.  After it was curred I used west system
to wet out the hole then west + colliodal silica to fill the hole.

Everything else pretty much according to PBase.  I chose the Smith's
because I could mix small batches as needed and have NO waste.  I bought
their syringe too and really couldn't be happier.  Better price too.

I'm suprised no one else mentioned this but one thing I probably should
have done is made sure to remove any amine blush before applying
sealant...time will tell.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+