>> Now whether or not it is worth the fight is a whole other story.  Maybe they
>> will be in a position to give you a little leeway on the next leg.

At a mark rounding I once told a Melges 32 helmsman he would need a liferaft
before a protest flag if he stuck his nose in there.

With mixed fleets of RV class heavy displacement boats (like Calypso) along
with lightweight sporty boats the mark roundings can get exciting.

Martin
Calypso
1971 C&C 43
Seattle