Lots of prop choices.  Are you looking for a like for like replacement or
are you using this as an opportunity to upgrade?  I recommend an upgrade to
a 3 blade feathering/folding prop.

The zinc can be found anywhere.  West Marine, Defender, etc.  You need to
know the shaft diameter.  Boatzincs.com is one option that will give
options on aluminum,  magnesium, and zinc alloy variants.  They also
explain why you should use one over another.  If you don't know the shaft
size then use calipers on the inside of the boat to measure the shaft near
the stuffing box.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+