From: Dan via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:17 AM
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Reply To: Dan
Subject: Stus-List C&C 26 Prop & Zinc

Diver who cleaned the hull of my C&C says I need to change out the zinc and replace the prop.  The prop had buildup and while clean now has the residue that will enhance further growth.  The since is just normal wear and need replacing.

Anyone have any idea where to find both the prop and zinc?

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Dan