You have to keep in mind zinc is for salty waters, for fresh water you need to
use magnesium or at least cast aluminum.

Merry Christmas to all.

Yanni Boatless in Ontario

Not for long…

92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible

95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo convertible

90 Dodge Spirit soon to be turbo

07 Yamaha Straotoliner S

SCRC 011059

SRO 26-6483

TURBO!!!!!cause bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!

Which would you rather have, go fast goodies or shiny shoes?

Your feet may look good but if your engine blows you ain't going nowhere