From: Dan via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:17 AM
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C 26 Prop & Zinc

Diver who cleaned the hull of my C&C says I need to change out the zinc and
replace the prop.  The prop had buildup and while clean now has the residue
that will enhance further growth.  The since is just normal wear and need
replacing.

Anyone have any idea where to find both the prop and zinc?

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Dan

---
is active.