I don’t know if anyone else on the list has been following Michael Robertson’s
blog, aboard the sailing vessel Del Viento; he also writes columns for Cruising
World.  They just reached the Marquesas, having left Mexico a few weeks ago.
He writes about an “ooops” in a recent post:

http://www.logofdelviento.blogspot.com/2015/04/day-9-at-end-of-our-rope.html

Fred Street -- Minneapolis