I like the idea of a good old fashioned keel hauling!!
Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-ListDate: Sun, Jun 7,
2015 08:42To: C&C List;Cc: Josh Muckley;Subject:Re: Stus-List Propeller Shaft
Coupling questionI say, "Burn him!!!  He's not one of us!!!"On Jun 7, 2015 9:04