From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:20 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Re: Stus-List Engine Troubles

John,

Thanks. I think I'm in for a head gasket replacement.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------

Edd M. Schillay

Starship Enterprise

NCC-1701-B

C&C 37+ | City Island, NY

www.StarshipSailing.com <http://www.StarshipSailing.com>

-------------------------------

914.332.4400  | Office

914.774.9767  | Mobile

-------------------------------

Sent via iPhone 6

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Jun 21, 2015, at 4:18 PM, John Pennie via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Edd - one other thought.  Give McMichael (Mamaroneck) a call.  Very good
mechanics who may have suggestions.  They did the gasket replacement for the
sail drive on Paws.

John

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 21, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com