I use concentrated engine antifreeze, but I sure don't use 4 gallons.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robert via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: robert
  Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 23:40
  Subject: Stus-List Antifreeze

  Marek / Chuck:

  I have never checked the actual concentration of the AF leaving the
exhaust.....been doing the same thing for 10 years now....you are making me
nervous!

  Rob Abbott
  AZURA
  C&C 32 - 84
  Halifax, N.S.

  On 2015-10-22 11:51 PM, Chuck S via CnC-List wrote:

    agree w Marek,

    I use about 4 gallons to do the boat if I capture the exhaust.  6 if I
don't.  Ace Hardware has the best price now less than $2.

    Chuck
    Resolute
    1990 C&C 34R
    Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md