Rick,

Paper trail?  Was your boat documented prior to your ownership or was the
paper trail something that maybe came from the documentation company as
part of the abstracts?

I didn't get a paper trail when I bought.  I was the first person to
document the boat.  Fortunately the boat only had 2 POs and the last PO
owned it for 10 years so a pretty decent history was available.

Having been USCG inspected for UPV I'm almost positive that documentation
is required.  I'd certainly like to understand any details to the contrary.

Josh