There is a $26 fee.  Has been in place since Nov. 2014. Still cheap not
having to have state numbers on the hull.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Tim Goodyear via CnC-List Date: Wed, Jan 13,
2016 18:47To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Tim Goodyear;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Vessel Documentation
Chuck,
I though there was an annual renewal fee of $26 as of last year?
Tim