Josh,

Call the vessel doc center and ask for an abstract of title. It will show every
owner, lien, legal action for the life of the documentation.

When I bought Touché, it had a $62,400 lien on it that the PO had paid but had
not cleared with VDC. That was a bit of a pain to straighten out.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone