I refinished the cabin sole on my 34+ several years ago and used multiple
coats of Smith's CPES - Clear Penetrating Epoxy Sealer on the top
side, followed by about 6 coats of Epifanes two- part polyurethane.  I have
been very pleased with the result which is a glossy finish.  Since I
stripped and sanded the old floor boards your surface will be a little
different from mine, but the CPES is applied until the pores of the wood
are filled and level. The CPES is very thin and goes on very easily. I
agree with someone who recommended a temperature warmer than 50 degrees.
It's a big job, but you'll be pleased with the result and all the
compliments.  Good luck!

Monty
Scandia
1991 C&C 34+