Chuck,

I'm in the process of organizing/reorganizing/updating my deck hardware. I'm
looking for some Harken footblocks that are not listed online or in the
catalog. Question: would they be able to be ordered through Defender?

And typical of me, I just placed an order for a bunch of stuff. Last week...

Best,
Dave

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 30, 2016, at 16:29, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> I will be working at the sale all 4 days in the rope/ cut goods area.
> Defender stocked up big time on Novabraid mooring pendants and pre-made
> halyards so if you need either of these items, stop by and I'll help you.
> Chuck Gilchrest
> S/V Half Magic
> 1983 LF 35
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Mar 30, 2016, at 3:52 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
>> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ah yes, the Defender sale. In other words, the time of year where my wife
>> yells: “Red Alert! Shields Up!"
>>

>> All the best,
>>
>> Edd
>>

>> Edd M. Schillay
>> Starship Enterprise
>> C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
>> City Island, NY
>> Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log
>>

>>> On Mar 30, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List
>>> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The annual Defender sale is on.  Already placed an order.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Joel
>>> 301 541 8551

>> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
>> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
>> are greatly appreciated!
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!