One note of caution for my fellow Canadians.
I ordered a few things from Defender that were on sale last year, totalling
less than $200 U.S., and they insisted on sending it via U.P.S. I paid the
shipping in advance, along with the rest of the order.
When the U.P.S. driver showed up on my front porch, he wanted a further $93
Canadian for "brokerage" fees. U.P.S. sucks when it comes to cross border
shipments. I refused to accept the shipment.
I have no doubt at all that Defender is a good outfit, but their choice of
shipping company for Canadian addresses is not. I purchase goods online from
the States all the time and that was my worst shipping experience so far. Most
of the bad ones have involved U.P.S.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON