FWIW, my 30 is just under 3 turns lock to lock.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Russ & Melody via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Russ & Melody <russ...@telus.net>
 Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:16 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Wheel Turns

Hi David,

Since you're curious, my wheel is 3 turns lock-to-lock, which makes itone and a
half turns from mid to hard-over.

It is my routine to do a lock-to-lock check and return to centre beforeleaving
the dock. Which could be a hold-over form the old days, mycruising boats had
hydraulic steering gear.

          Cheers,Russ
         Sweet35 mk-1