I get a little less than 3/4 of a turn to the port and to the stbd.
Whenever I make adjustments I make sure that the amount of travel is equal
on both sides and then of course make sure that with the wheel centered it
steers a straight course.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD
On May 23, 2016 8:06 AM, "David Paine via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> I've been messing with my steering and the placement of the wheel stop on
> the quadrant.  My question is, how many turns (or partial turns) of the
> wheel past midships does your steering system allow?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!