THANK YOU all for saving me much research.   A Genesun controller it will be.
Now I need to figure out if the companionway is the way to go...

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:06:47 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List solar power setup...again.
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: dainyr...@icloud.com

I agree completely with the benefit of Genusun controllers.  I have 3 GV-10's.
Also, Fred is absolutely correct about the very high voltage produces by solar
panels.
Bob

Bob BoyerS/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)Blog:
dainyrays.blogspot.comEmail: dainyrays@icloud.comAnnapolis, MD (presently in
Baltimore)
On May 24, 2016, at 11:01 AM, Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List