Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:42:39 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List solar power setup...again.
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: cenel...@aol.com

I built an adjustable frame for mine from PVC pipe for about $15. This allows
it to more directly face the sun and the frame collapses so I can store it,
with the panel attached, below.

FWIW--it took less than an hour to build and glue the frame. Go the idea from a
you tube video.

Charlie Nelson

Water Phantom

C&C 36 XL/kcb