 Subject: Re: Stus-List 1973 custom C&C 43' - hull/deck joint (toe rail
replacement?)
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Cc: "Violeta Ivanova" <vmivan...@gmail.com>
 Date: Sunday, November 13, 2016, 5:45 PM

 Gary, Leslie: thanks. As I understand,
 parts of the toe rail on our boat are also very worn out. To
 be honest, I never noticed, but I wasn't looking for it
 when I sailed the boat earlier this year. I am not near her
 at present. I am only helping with the research.

 South Shore/Bob
 seems like an excellent resource. We'll check that out.

 How does one know if
 the old sealant is butyl or something else? Can you tell
 from this photo?

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdwc8k7tem6s39r/toerail1.jpg?dl=0

 The photo also
 shows how toe rail corrosion affects the topsides of our
 C&C 43. Repainting the topsides is on the to do list,
 too.

 Violeta

 On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at
 3:53 PM, Gary Nylander via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>