Violeta,

One of the photos from Martin's link is quite historic (they are all
historic, of course, but one more than the others). See attached. It shows
Blair Vedder (owner), Erich Bruckmann (builder), Mark Ellis (C&C custom
sales), and Ed Botterell (Hood sialimaker). I wish I had a higher
resolution copy of this photo.

Rob Mazza