I take a different strategy here in Seattle - no winterizing, just a marine
electric heater on power=2, temp = lowest (anti freeze setting). Plus
visiting the boat 1-2 times per week, which I'm doing anyway for winter
projects. And sailing about 1x/month.

Vancouver is a little colder, but it's the water temperature that keeps
your boat's bilge warmer generally. In Seattle the water temp is 50F. I
imagine it's between 45-50F in Vancouver. You can check US PNW water temps
here:
https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/npac.html
Vancouver (47F):
http://www.seatemperature.org/north-america/canada/vancouver.htm

Do you have a themometer is your boat cabin? Move it around various places
and I bet you'll find the bilge is typically at least 10F higher than the
outdoor temperature (measure in early morning if possible). In Seattle our
nighttime lows are hitting 26 F. So with 26 F outside air temp + 45-50F
water temp, we don't hit 32F inside the boat.

The cockpit shower hose is a different matter. That's not near the bilge,
so it's subject to freezing temps (but hasn't had any issues yet).

-Patrick
Seattle, WA