+1

Essentially my program, so far has been fine, (knock on wood) here on the east
side of the Cascades in the Columbia Gorge.  Water the boat sits in acts as a
big heat sink.  Air temps in the twenties (F) are common for days, the marina
ice has frozen over a couple of years enough to walk on, teens occasionally,
single digits rare, but has happened.  Only additions I do, are to place foam
blocks in the cowl vents and wrap with a plastic bag, keeps the wind from
blowing in; place an old blanket over top and back of engine; leave open the
under galley sink cupboard and remove the engine access panel; I open any
access to the water system, block head and under head sink open; and remove the
companionway steps as I’m leaving (which one want’s to remember when visiting
boat at night!)  I just lift them and set them off to the side as I’m leaving
at the bridge deck.

randy

Tamanawas

29-II