Hello,

I have a 1986 C&C 33 MK II.  As well as the electric bilge pump I have the
usual Manual bilge pump in the cockpit.  In addition, there is another
manual bilge pump in the cabin mounted under the Port side settee along the
forward bulkhead.  This cabin bulge pump hose runs to the cockpit bilge
pump which then discharges to a through hull just under the transom.  The
curious part is that there are two thru hulls, side by side under the
transom.  The second thru hull has a bilge hose which runs forward and dead
ends in the bilge with no pump or fittings between the ends.  No other 33
MK II in my harbour has this second through hull or "dead end" hose.  Does
anyone know why this hose is present?

many thanks,          Wade