> The 25 Mk II is a deck stepped mast. Luckily, the bilge is dry and the
keel bolts look to be in great shape. The drips are coming from the cabin
roof where the bolts come down from mast step into the cabin ceiling
(little plastic plugs cover them on the inside).

 I really like the idea of keeping a close eye on the shroud tension as a
good, objective indicator. This is our first monohull, so some new
complexities!