I have not done a peel but I do know the design (25-2) at the step and arch
support below.  A coosa board product spanning the arch space in the cabin
would add much greater strength than factory.  Also fastened into the
bulkheads hidden between the headliner and mast step with 316 SS stock.
The forces would always be transferred to the arched bulkead.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> If you choose to do a "deck peel", a vibrating saw such as a Dremel
> Multimax is the tool to use.  It will cut a very narrow groove.  You can
> then "peel" up the deck using a flexible putty knife.  If you are careful,
> you can then replace the peeled piece of deck.

_________
Bill Dakin
S/V Tapestry
25-2