From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Robert Boyer via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:46 PM
To: Frederick G Street
Cc: Robert Boyer; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Propane hose

Yes, I forgot that it was also a requirement.  Marinetics is the name of the
solenoid manufacturer that uses aluminum and stainless steel for construction.
It costs more than Trident but well worth it in my opinion.

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com<http://dainyrays.blogspot.com>
Email: dainyr...@icloud.com<mailto:dainyr...@icloud.com>
Annapolis, MD
(Presently in Charleston SC for the winter)

On Jan 10, 2019, at 9:47 AM, Frederick G Street