Tom — I had hoses made up when I added my Dickinson fireplace years ago; I’m
pretty sure everything was 1/4” ID with 3/8” flare fittings.  I’ve got the
usual three-burner range with over in the galley, in addition to the fireplace;
no issues using them simultaneously.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis