Hi Tom,This from West Marine. Supply HosesTo carry the gas from the regulator
to the stove or heater, use LPG supply hose of the correct length. Note that
while these hoses are only carrying 0.5 psi, they have a 350 psi working
pressure rating, so they are dramatically stronger than they have to be. Each
supply hose should run continuously from inside the propane tank enclosure to
the appliance: this is not a case where you can chain a bunch of fittings
together because you ended up a little short on hose. Use a Vapor-Tight
Straight-Thru fitting where the hose exits your propane locker. Supply hoses
connect to the propane appliance using a 3/8" female flare swivel and connect
to the solenoid with a 3/8" male NPT adapter.Doug Mountjoy Sv Rebecca Leah
LH39Port Orchard YC wa.
-------- Original message --------From: T power via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 1/9/19  10:22  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: T power <sv_invic...@outlook.com> Subject: Stus-List
Propane hose

Hi Everyone, I have a propane question. I'm installing a Dickinson
Mediterranean stove with oven and a Dickinson P9000 propane heater.

The hose needed for the stove is 12 feet, the hose needed for the heater is 21
feet.

My question is will I have enough flow (volume) if I use 1/4 id hose verses 3/8
id hose. The regulator I plan to use is a two stage Trident P/N 1220-1411.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Power

Invictus

C&C 30 MK1

Fredericton, NB