From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Frederick G Street
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:55 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List Propane hose

Tom — I had hoses made up when I added my Dickinson fireplace years ago; I’m
pretty sure everything was 1/4” ID with 3/8” flare fittings.  I’ve got the
usual three-burner range with over in the galley, in addition to the fireplace;
no issues using them simultaneously.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Jan 9, 2019, at 2:24 PM, T power via CnC-List

Thanks josh and Doug for you thoughts. The issue I'm running into, it is
extremely hard to find 3/8" id hose in the proper length. I'm in the process of
building the propane locker, my plan is to have vapor tight fittings for the
hose and wiring for the solenoid, the hoses will be complete from the tank to
the appliance.

I can basically get any length I want in 1/4" id with 3/8" Female Flare
fittings, I'm just not sure there will be enough volume for the appliance.

 I ordered a hose for the stove, I thought it was 3/8" id but turned out to be
1/4" id with 3/8" Female Flare fittings on each end.

I guess if the hose does not supply enough volume I can order "custom made"
hoses (very pricey) and swap them out. Any holes drilled will be the same
diameter due to the size of the fittings, just a bit of a PITA,

Tom Power<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
Invictus
C&C 30 MK1
Fredericton, NB