From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:16 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List Serpentine conversion

The ElectroMAXX seems very well made.  The price I've seen just seems
astronomical for the minimal benefits.

Counterpoints?

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+

Solomons, MD

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019, 1:01 PM Gary Russell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I used the ElectroMAAX kit on my Yanmar 3HM35F.  The pulleys are well made, but
the brackets took a little fiddling with.  It appears there are more than 1
3HM35Fs.  I'm happy with the final solution.

Gary

S/V Kaylarah

'90 C&C 37+

East Greenwich, RI, USA