From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Dennis C. via
CnC-List
Sent: May 10, 2019 6:39 AM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 34 - steering cable

How much slack is in the cable?  Can you put the nut back on and try to tighten
it to pull the stud through the hole a bit and break it loose?

Also, there should be a nut on the cable side of the stud.  That is, on each
side of the hole in the quadrant.  See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E8roNobdRFd7kJQj40cMM5MNYy7F6Q9e

Were that the case, you could have used that nut to possibly pull the stud out.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 9:56 AM DMcMillan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com