I find condensation only happens when the hull/deck is colder than the air
inside the cabin.  If the cabin is allowed to cool the same as the ambient, and
the hull too, there will not be any condensation.  However, heating the cabin
air when the outdoor ambient is cold, will allow the cabin air to absorb
moisture which condense on windows, under a cold deck or on the inside of a
cold hull.

I don't like keeping 120v power connected to my boat while away and simply use
solar fans to ventilate the cabin.  I wind up with a few spots that need a wipe
down, but it's acceptable.   My boatyard has power available but I can't
prevent a tripped breaker, ground fault, or another boatowner pulling my cord
out to put theirs in.

Other tips that may seem obvious:
1) remove all liguids from the boat except fuel, as they will remain cold after
ambient air rises and condensation will form on their containers.  I bag up all
the toiletries and take em home, ready to bring back with the sails.
2) If you must leave fuel cans or bottled water at the boat, set them in a
container outside the cabin.
3) Keep the bilge dry, sponge or wet vac and dry those before leaving the boat.
4) Wipe up any moisture you find during winter visits.
5) If you find mold, wipe down using CLR Mold & Mildew Foaming Action Stain
Remover.  It is fantastic and has no bleach and you don't need a mask, or
gloves.

Chuck Resolute, 1989 C&C 34R, Pasadena, Md