I have opening ports above the stove port side and above the nav table
starboard on my 35MKII. Boat is on the hard Oct through to May so i cover
from aft of the main cabin skylight/solar vent to the stern with a 16 x 12
foot tarp tied to the toe rail and supported chuck wagon style over the
cockpit with reusable and
Easily assembled pcv pipes. I can leave those ports open with no ingress of
water or snow all winter long. Also have stored mast up for the last 10
consecutive seasons at least. I use only lemon oil on teak wood once before
launch each spring some years and clean down the interior with bathroom/
countertop cleaner that has some free chlorine disinfectant in it. Also
like i mentioned previous all upholstery stored onboard on edge in the
v-berth. Seems to work well on the east coast of NS.

Sent from Gmail Mobile