Braggart...

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Matt Wolford via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 8:58:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: wolf...@erie.net <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Emergency tiller

The setup on the C&C 42 Custom is ideal in my view.  The top of the rudder post
exits the coaming at the back of the cockpit, several inches forward of the top
of the transom/backstay.  As a result, if is very easy to access, and the
emergency tiller is not obstructed by the wheel pedestal.  I have already
complimented Rob on his excellent design.