I’ve never used this method, but I read it a long time ago in a long forgotten
sailing mag.
Sounds like it might work!
Loosen the hose clamp and move it down below the end of the barb so it has only
hose to squash. Tighten down hard and it should break the seal between hose and
barb.

That’s the theory anyway!

Sam Salter
C&C 26  Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta

October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to