Rakesh Singhal wrote:
I do not know about porting Windows code (MFC based) to Mac OS. The existing
code is written in C++. As suggested that it is possible then how to do it?
Do I need to change the existing code (Windows code) very much. I have not
used Qt before this. Does Qt support the MFC?

To answer your last question, "No." Qt is a widget toolkit that serves the same purpose of MFC, but does so in a very different way, and unlike MFC is inherently cross-platform.

You will basically need to rewrite the program from scratch. There is no tool that will automagically turn the MFC code in the application into something that will work on Mac OS X or anything other than Windows.

Even a few seconds using Google would have answered your questions.

Jason

Regards