Have you seen http://doc.trolltech.com/solutions/qtwinmigrate/index.html ?
If you need a hand then drop me a line, I have been coding with Qt for the
last 6 years, using it on Mac and Windows.  I guess starting from scratch is
somewhat of a sledge hammer solution, but if you really want a native Mac OS
X app then I would use Cocoa anytime, it all depends on the size and
complexity of the project.

Andy