On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Bill Bumgarner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Carbon is a legacy technology.  Cocoa is the focus of all future
> development.

Do you really mean this?  As far as I've heard, Apple's official
stance has never been to classify Carbon as a legacy technology
(though they've certainly taken all the steps).  Can we finally settle
this issue and start calling things as they are?

Of course there is the whole issue of "What is Carbon?".  Perhaps you
are restricting your classification to things like HIToolbox?

--Kyle Sluder