Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for this. I was using PM version 3.0.2, I hadn't realized that there was a new version of XCode available, for some reason I thought it would auto-magically detect a new version and offer to update itself. Anyway I downloaded the latest and installed it, so I now have PM 3.0.3. Using this version I was able to re- create your experience!

AFAICT, there were at least three problems using 3.0.2 that caused confusion:

1. After dragging the folder containing the files to the PM Window and then selecting "/Applcations/AppFolder/" as the destination of the of the Container *and* the Folder within and saving the project, the folder Destination value is NOT saved. If close and re-load the project it the Destination field of "AppFolder" is empty!

2. The Permissions were not set incorrectly, e.g. the values in the Contents Tab were not stored.

3. Empty Folders are not installed/created, this masked the problems in point 1 above.

Anyway, these problems went away with 3.0.3. I now have four remaining problems:

1. The folder I drag into the PM window has a custom icon on it. This does not get copied correctly, when installed it is just a plain folder. I am guessing it's because the Icon hidden file it's copied over or re-created correctly. No big deal.

2. When I run the Install Package after the Initial Screen and clicking "Continue", I get to the Screen where is says - Standard Install on "VolumeName", there is a button that says "Change Install Location", if I press it brings up a list of all mounted volumes (including iPod's!). I can't seem to find a way to get rid of this, I just want it be be installed in "/Applications" on the System Volume and nowhere else. This is much more of a problem.

3. Empty folders do not seem to be installed and I can't seem to find a way to enable the installation of empty folders. This a significant problem too.

4. .DS_Store files are included in the install package unless you un- check them. No Big Deal.

Well at least I have something to show now!

Thanks again to all that helped.

All the Best
Dave