On Aug 19, 2009, at 1:05 PM, I. Savant wrote:

On Aug 19, 2009, at 3:55 PM, M Pulis wrote:

(5) tito was close with "warmupfile" workaround (is sqlite native???)

"Is SQLite" native" seems to be the one point on which all your others hinge. I'd be dutifully surprised if it were not.

It is flat out impossible. A task -- a running program -- is either all PPC or all Intel or all 32 bit or all 64 bit. Period. No mixing allowed.

b.bum