No offense taken... as you saw, I have no problem even proving myself wrong to correct my postings.

I suggested testing for the possibility of non-native code. Warming up Rosetta was NOT presented not as a solution but an aid to test the presence of rather than assuming not. My ego permits me to consider reasonable possibilities out of the box and pose the questions for consideration. I'd rather be wrong quickly than to be silent and come to find out I could have helped....

From the thread up to that point, not much else had helped the OP either.... until Ben, who may be the most direct help.

I have seen native apps that launch helper programs that are still PPC to do grunt work via Rosetta. Not knowing or assuming the structure of the OP's app, development environment, build settings and what else may be going on... the technical details not readily apparent in the posts make it difficult to nail every problem.

It will be interesting to see what ultimately helps the OP, should he share it.

Gary